Broadchurch's Jonathan Bailey On David Tennant


David Tennant's Broadchurch co star, Joanthan Bailey, has been chatting to The Sun's TV Magazine about the show and working with David.
The article states:

What can you tell us about Broadchurch?
I don’t want to give too much away but it’s set in a small town where an 11-year-old boy is murdered and it affects everyone in the community. I play a wet-behind-the-ears journalist called Olly who is desperate to get a bit of a scoop and goes in like a bull in a china shop. The show should be a thrilling ride.
What's David Tennant like to work with?
David was brilliant, as was Olivia [Colman]. I couldn’t stop laughing. They are both hilarious and it’s the first time that I have felt like: ‘This can’t be real.’ I got the classic David Tennant stares back.

Read the full interview with Jonathan, and other stars of 2013, via The Sun's website here or in today's copy of the paper's free TV guide.

Comments